A Proven Track Record of Success
Renewable Energy Project Development
- Company executives have developed more than 450MW of utility scale solar and wind projects in the US and the Philippines
- Solar Pacific is the first company to build a utility-scale solar power project under a bilateral power purchase agreement (PPA) in the Philippines. Our 12.5MWp Kirahon Solar Power Plant was the first to obtain approval from the Philippine Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC).
- Solar Pacific has an additional 50MWp of signed bilateral PPA agreements for utility-scale and commercial rooftop projects throughout the Philippines.
Kirahon Solar 12.5MW – North Mindanao, Philippines
Capital Raising & Project Finance
- Company executives have closed more than $500 million in debt and equity financing for utility scale solar projects in the US and the Philippines.
- Our $24.5 million Kirahon Solar Power Plant was the first in the Philippines to utilize local non-recourse debt financing.
NorthWind Power 33MW – Bangui Bay, Philippines